November 17, 2016
ADLINK, one of Micromax Technology’s leading embedded computing suppliers, has announced the release of the MVP-6000 Series, the first in its new value line of fanless embedded computing platforms.
The MVP-6000 Series revolutionises conventional industrial PC concepts, providing a perfect combination of features and performance in a compact size at an unprecedented price point.
Key benefits of MVP-6000 embedded computer series
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processor providing superior computing performance, boosted by up to 30% over previous generation CPUs
- Fanless construction that overcomes the challenges of harsh environments, delivering invaluable benefits to any industrial automation operation
- PCIe x16 and PCI slots optimises expansion capability, with single-side I/O access benefit any industrial automation application, with a special suitability for those in need of a rugged and compact platform with comprehensive I/O coverage
- Integration of ADLINK’s complete range of fully pre-verified motion, vision and I/O cards guarantees maximum compatibility and convenience in the most demanding industrial applications.
The MVP-6000 is a solution to customers industrial automation demands. It provides industrial automation clients with a solution that delivers the perfect combination of features and performance in a compact package without sacrificing the benefits of fanless construction, all a significantly competitive price while still guaranteeing a level of performance not available in any other IPC in this class.
Other features of the MVP-6000
The MVP-6000 fanless embedded computer series provides
- Dual-channel DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets for up to 32 GB of memory
- Intel® HD Graphics 530 supercharges graphics performance
- Dual independent displays are fully supported, with 1 VGA, 1 DVI and 2 DisplayPorts, 2 software-programmable RS-232/422/485 + 2 RS-232 ports, 3 Intel® GbE ports with teaming function, 6 external USB ports (4 USB 3.0 +2 USB 2.0), and 8CH DI and 8CH DO.
- Rigorous testing for operational verification assures the line’s reliability and ruggedness, both critical for complete functionality when facing the rigors of demanding industrial application environments.
- Versatile I/O array and flexible expansion capacity, the MVP-6000 embedded computer series fully satisfies all the needs of industrial automation with performance demanded by vision inspection and motion control applications.
- MVP-6000 Series – Value Series 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 Processor-Based Fanless Embedded Computer
Find out more
Contact Micromax Technology to enquire about the MVP-6000 series.
- Rugged Computers
- Rugged Data Storage
- Video Capture Cards
- Data Acquisition Cards
- Communications Modules