Estron is the leading developer and manufacturer of miniature components to the hearing instruments, audio, security/communication and similar industries. Their products are used in hearing aids and earphones used by millions of people worldwide.
As specialists in design and production of ultra-fine litz wires, detachable cables and connector solutions, estron is the preferred supplier within our field, recognized for world class quality, flexibility and credibility. Trusted by Oticon, Sonova, Starkey, GN Hearing, Panasonic, Logitech and many others.
Key features and solutions
estron pioneered the litz wire industry over 25 years ago, and today their litz wire solutions are standard in the industry. In all their solutions, they have a strong focus on quality and user-friendliness. estron’s technology and unique solutions enhance customers’ opportunity to design smaller while minimising production failure and claims.
- World leader in miniature components for hearing aids, audio, and security/communication
- Litz wire technology pioneer
- Founded in 1994 – more than 25 years of specialty experience
- Headquartered in Them, Denmark
- Privately owned
- 250+ employees
- Production facilities in Denmark, China and Vietnam.
Estron provides technological solutions to benefit industries such as: