Video BNC Connectors
Video BNC Connectors
Micromax Technology provides a wide range of Video BNC Connectors including:
- 12 GHz Coaxial RF Connectors for 4K Quad ULTRA HD TV
- 6 GHz Coaxial Connectors 4K / UHD TV and CoaXPress (CXP)
- 6GHz DIN 1.0/2.3 Multi-Connector System for CoaXPress® (CXP)
- 3G SDI 75 ohm Connectors for High Speed Video
- Patch Leads for 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI and 3G-SDI applications
- RF Coaxial Connectors.
We have a complete offering of Bayonet Niell-Concelman (BNC) connectors, cable assemblies, baluns, fibre optics, panels and enclosures for OEMS, manufacturers, system builders and installers. Our standard connectors include RF Coaxial, D sub-miniature, Edgecard, DIN 41612 and modular.
Our extensive range of systems products includes custom cable assemblies, fibre optic products, custom sub-assemblies, panels and enclosures. Our network products include baluns (impedance matching devices) for telecom and data networks.
At Micromax Technology we also supply cable assemblies, sub-systems and enclosures, telecom and computer networking products. We can also create custom systems for your needs.
Key features of our Video BNC Connectors range
12 GHz coaxial RF connectors for 4K Quad ULTRA HD TV
- One single connection for each 12 GHz channel
- BNC and Micro BNC ranges available
- Includes Right Angle, End Launch and top entry PCB mounting Sockets
- Cable Plugs for Belden 1694A Cable.
Previously, to communicate at the Bitrates associated with Ultra High Definition Television (referred to variously as “Ultra HD”, “UHD”, “UHDTV”, “4K UHD”) it has been necessary to employ 2 or even 4 channels. With the new range of BNC and Micro BNC connectors from Cambridge Connectors, it is now possible to achieve 6 and 12 Gbits/s Bitrates utilising a single channel. Specifically designed for 6G UHD-SDI and 12G UHD-SDI High Speed, High Definition Video Applications this new range of precision 75 ohm connectors is presently offered in Right Angle, Top Entry and Card Edge PCB mounted sockets. A Belden 1694A cable terminated BNC plug style is also available.
6 GHz coaxial connectors 4K / UHD TV and CoaXPress (CXP)
Our Cambridge Connectors have completely re-engineered coaxial connectors to operate in 6G SDI, 4K “Ultra HD” TV digital broadcast and CoaxPress® machine vision applications.
- Optimised for 4K “Ultra HD” TV and CoaXPress (CXP) environments
- Meets SMPTE 424M Standard
- BNC, Micro BNC and DIN1.0/2.3 Versions
- Unique 2 part Changeable Interface System
- PCB and cable mount styles
- Adapters and Patch cables.
Various mounting styles are available including R/A Bulk Head, PCB Edge Card mounting, Top Entry Bulk Head Mounting, Top Entry PCB Mounting, Dual Port PCB Mounting; 2 pin, 3 pin and 4 pin variations are included.
This range features an 8 mm pitch and push/pull latching system, making them especially suitable where high wiring densities and secure connections are needed.
Changeable Interface Connector System
This unique system consists of 2 parts:
- Connector body which is fixed to the processor board
- Changeable interface which connects to the mating half. This can be BNC, 1.0/2.3, Mini-BNC or Micro-BNC.
6GHz DIN 1.0/2.3 multi-connector system for CoaXPress® (CXP)
- Optimised for Machine Vision environments
- Meets SMPTE 424M Standard
- 9 and 11 mm pitches offer flexible polarisation system
- Light Pipe feature for port identification and status data (R/A Version)
- Robust push/pull latching system for reliability
- Compatible with standard 1.0/2.3 connectors (DIN 47297; IEC 61169-29).
Meeting the requirements of the newly JIIA ratified CoaXPress® (CXP) specification, this new range meets the needs of the Machine Vision industry, providing a small form factor multi-port connector which can operate in high speed, high definition video applications and provide polarised interconnection capabilities. The system comprises two connector body widths (13mm and 9mm) secured together with precision press fit links providing an array of connector ports with precise pitch separations of 9mm and 11mm. Each port can incorporate a light pipe to display identification or status data. The secure latching mechanism, compatible with standard 1.0/2.3 connectors, provides high connection integrity with a simple push/pull operation.
3G SDI 75 ohm connectors for high speed video
High definition broadcast applications are pushing the operating parameters of interconnection products to the limit. To help meet these demands, Cambridge Connectors has designed a new range of Real 75 ohm coaxial connectors which operate at the increased bandwidth and frequencies now required for HD Serial Digital Video environments. In addition to BNC connectors which are widely used in broadcast applications, mini BNC and 1.0/2.3 have also been developed by Cambridge Connectors to operate in 3GHz HD SDI (SMPTE 424) environments where their reduced size offer increased wiring densities. All are RoHS compliant.
Patch leads for 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI and 3G-SDI applications
- Optimised for SD, HD and 4K Ultra HD Broadcast Applications
- BNC, Micro BNC, DIN 1.0/2.3 combinations available
- Straight, Right Angle, Bulkhead Jack and Plug terminations
- Cable Types include Belden 1694A and 1855A
- Special Colour Coding, Labelling and Identification Symbols available.
Our System Connections use precision components from Cambridge Connectors the technology leader in 12 GHz RF Coaxial connectors and high quality cables from world leading branded manufacturers to produce these Coaxial Cable Adapters and Patch Leads.
Used for connecting, interfacing and patching equipment to high speed data communication networks, they meet the needs of the Broadcast, HDTV, High Speed Data Recognition and Machine Vision Industries.
Available in any combination of BNC, Micro BNC and DIN 1.0/2.3, assemblies are made to customer order with no minimum order quantity for special lengths. Cable can also be further customised by colour coding, bespoke labelling and special marking to suit custom applications.
RF coaxial connectors
These connectors cover frequencies up to 30 GHz and are used widely in transmission, communication, broadcast and computing applications. The range is complemented by inter-series adapters, gender changers, U-links and other accessories.