Hearing Aid Components & Accessories
Micromax offers a range of hearing aid components and accessories including the following:
- Telecoils for hearing aids
- Switches for hearing aids
- Programming Accessories for hearing aids
- Integrated Faceplate Modules for hearing aids.
Key features of our Hearing Aid Components & Accessories range
Telecoils for hearing aids
Telecoils can be designed as passive, surface mount, active gain and radio frequency solutions — including improved EMI performance on active units. Various electrical and mounting configurations are available.
Key features of telecoils for hearing aids
- The coils feature a polyurethane coating for optimal environmental protection
- 5200 series SMT telecoils are readily available in tape-and-reel packaging for pick-and-place installation
- 5300 series active telecoils feature RFI suppression.
Switches for hearing aids
Micromax Technology offers a diverse group of switch designs to support multiple design ideas depending on your application. Actuating mechanisms range from traditional momentary pushbutton to toggle or custom switch design.
Key features of switches for hearing aids
- Our pushbutton product line features multiple driver and cap configurations to accommodate various tactile responses and activation forces
- “Overtravel” design on the 2900 series pushbutton enables electrical contact prior to full pushbutton travel for superior mechanical actuation
- The 2005 series slide switch features a fully enclosed housing which minimises risk of corrosion and contamination
- Custom design capabilities are available through the research and development team for advanced applications that may have special requirements.
Programming Accessories for hearing aids
Micromax Technology provides a vast array of accessory solutions to interface between any hearing device and remote programming devices. Programming cables can be designed to suit standard or unique interfaces, including SMT socket styles.
Key features of programming accessories for hearing aids
- New SMT style sockets are compatible with existing socket cap designs and are available in tape-and-reel packaging for pick-and-place installation
- Private labeling available for all cable product lines
- Custom cable development available for advanced or non-traditional programming interface applications.
Integrated Faceplate Modules for hearing aids
Our new integrated faceplate module simplifies manufacturing and servicing by integrating the pushbutton, battery door, programming block and microphone. The assembly firmly attaches and easily detaches from the faceplate with one removal tool.
Key features of integrated faceplate modules for hearing aids
- Supports the full range of ITE and BTE designs
- System assembly and integration available
- 3 and 4 terminal programming versions available
- Boot design protects the battery
- Common and industry standard battery door
- Custom PCB designs available.