Micromax Technology offers a selection of sensors including the following:
- Ultrasonic sensors.
The BU Series piezo-ceramic accelerometer has output from 20 Hz to above 10 kHz and is used primarily as a contact microphone for high noise environments. It may also be used as an accelerometer with lightweight structures.
As a contact microphone, the BU may be worn on the throat or touching a bony part of the head (top, temple, or mastoid bone). BU has been integrated into helmet designs for radio communication for military and emergency services.
Key features of our accelerometers
- Voice intelligibility in a noisy environment
- Convenience of wearing (when integrated onto another worn article such as a helmet)
- Unobtrusive compared to a close talking boom microphone
- Waterproof and heat resistant.
Applications of accelerometers
- OEM/ ODM to measure ultrasonic/ accelerometer applications
- Contact microphone for high noise environments.
Our industry-leading MEMS silicon surface mount microphone technology, in a bottom port configuration, offers flat frequency response in the standard audio bandwidth and is also capable of supporting even higher frequency bands. Sensor designs are possible across a wide spectrum of applications requiring highly miniaturised solutions for sensing and actuation/signalling.
Key features of ultrasonic sensors
- High frequency functionality
- Wide range of applications
- Micro-sized sensing and actuation.