Diesel Engine & Power Generation Controls
Micromax Technology offers a complete line of electronic speed sensors to defend your engine or equipment against damaging and dangerous over-speed and under-speed conditions. Our speed sensors offer many alternatives — from single-channel, manually adjustable models to multiple-channel, software configurable models.
Electronic models sense rotational motion and speed, obtaining a signal from a sensor device. Blade counting speed sensor models can be utilised for turbochargers in all kinds of engines from passenger cars to supertankers. These speed sensors detect the rotating blades and are reliable up to 300,000 rpm.
Speed Sensor Specialists
We are able to supply you with information and quotes for a variety of speed sensors to suit your needs including:
- Speed probes
- Position sensors
- Hall effect sensors
- Variable reluctance sensors
- Electrobe magnetic sensors
- Active passive sensors
- Contact-less sensors.
Key features of our Speed Sensors for Diesel Engines range
Railway Speed Sensors
JAQUET are internationally recognised as experts of speed measurement and innovators in railway solutions. They have serviced the transport industry for over 125 years.
Key Product Features
- Standard, OEM and customer specific sensor models available – designed to perfectly fit your application
- Robust construction ensuring long-term reliability, even under the most demanding ambient temperatures
- Various multi-channel sensor variants available for monitoring multiple sensors, reducing assembly time and increasing redundancy in installation
- Low power consumption
- In-house manufacturing of all product and service components.
Our Superior Product and Service
- JAQUET technology is used by key rail industry manufacturers worldwide
- Short lead times with sales, distribution and technical assistance provided locally by Micromax
- 100% quality guarantee with IRIS, IECEx, SIL and TUV certification
- Flexible to support requirements for individual or multiple items.
View JAQUET’s IECEx Certificate of Conformity
Please find publications on Speed Sensors that may be of interest to you below:
DSH 16 Eddy Current
Experts in Railway Applications